Monday, December 27, 2010

Charming Charlie

A friend recently told me about Charming Charlie, an accessories store with a location in South Windsor.  She had said that it was organized by color and had handbags and all sorts of jewelry.  What she didn't say was how big it was.  It was easily 1500 square feet, if not more.  It was like Claire's on steroids and for adults.  Prices were very reasonable.  They had watches for under $20, scarves in the $10-$20 range, wallets and wristlets under $20 and tons more.  I managed to stick to my goal and only purchase holiday gifts for others, but I was definitely tempted.  I will be making a trip back sometime soon for some treats for myself.

Here are some pictures I tried to discretely take with my iPhone.

Turquoise!

Gold/Yellow

Purple

Charming Charlie is definitely worth the trip to South Windsor.  It is located at the Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk (500 Evergreen Way).  There is another location in West Hartford if that is more convenient for you.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's great to see someone nearby reviewing places I've been to (or haven't- and now want to)!

    ReplyDelete