Friday, May 6, 2011

Main Street Deli

CHICKPEAS: 4


I am desperately trying to catch up on some blogging.  I have gotten too far behind!  Enjoy some of these short posts.  If the restaurant got a 4 or above, you will definitely see a more thorough post when we eventually make our way back!


I went to the Main Street Deli with an Agawam native and another friend.  I was immediately impressed with the selection of sandwich options.  When you walk in, a large board presents creative sandwich combinations along with the traditional classics.  You order at the counter near the front of the restaurant, and are given a number.  There are three dining rooms/areas to chose from, all painted in cozy colors with solid wood tables.

I was not surprised at all when my friend Victoria ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich and a side of sweet potato fries.  I stole one of her fries, they were really good!

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich & Sweet Potato Fries

Our other friend (who was kind enough to treat us!) ordered something that I can no longer remember!


I ordered a turkey and cranberry sandwich.  The sandwich was served warm with perfectly toasted bread!

Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich
I will definitely be bringing my fiance to the Main Street Deli, especially this summer since it is pretty close to a driving range we like to go to!

1 comment: