Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TJMaxx in Springfield

I have been anxiously awaiting the new TJMaxx in the Springfield Plaza in Springfield and it finally opened about a week ago.  I tried to get my fiance out of bed for the 8am opening, but we ended up getting there are 10.  We were greeted at the door and given reusable shopping bags that say "I <3 TJ."  Score!



The store was very nicely done.  They had a large selection of Tommy Hilfiger purses, and all of the linens were organized by color.  I was really impressed by the overall quality of the displays and the items. I am a tiny bit worried that it was a big show for the grand opening and the stock will decline in quality.  Only time will tell.  But for now, head over there and score some good deals.

We left with a screen cover for our new iPad and a toy for our dog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment